Monday, October 11, 2010

So I asked this question on formspring and got these answers!!

 Am I wrong for liking a Upcomming Band (Called South Jordan ) that is signed with Island Def Jam, but can't stand what Jeff Fienster Did to Our Boys Zac, Taylor, and Isaac Hanson? I will Never Be a Fan' of Jeff's Though!! That I know is Certain!!


1. "I don't think you are wrong for liking them!! I like people that are associated with Jeff Fenster now. I just pray that what happened to Hanson, dosen't happens to them :( You aren't wrong for liking music! Never think that."

2. "our boys" I don't even listen to Hanson lol...I know MmmmBop but that's it...

but uhh no you should still like that band"

3. "I mean, there's nothing holding you back from liking a band. Its totally understandable that you don't like Jeff for what he did to Hanson. Personally, i don't think you are wrong for liking a band, but not their label. The way i see it, if it sounds good, go for it whether they're signed under Island Def Jam or 3CG or Virgin Records."

4. "definitely not! Occasionally Jeff is bound to have good taste in music. don't let that asshole bother you. like what music you like."

5. "Nope. You should be able to like who you like .. talent has nothing to do with Jeff Fienster..he just works there lol.. I'm not a fan of his at all."

6. "In my opinion, boycotting bands that are on Island Def Jam would be stupid, it's not like other bands on the label are responsible for what happened with Hanson. So no I don't think it's wrong. If you like the band, you like the band."

7. "I think you should like whatever band/music you want. I never really pay much attention to what artist is on what record label anyway. Plus, Jeff Fenster can't be the only person working for that company right?"



More to come:

No comments: